Sunday, August 7, 2022

My TpT Store: How To Use Graphic Pencils

 Hey friends and enemies!

This year, I'm creating some resources that students can use to learn the basics of art supplies. So many times I do the same demos over and over and it would be nice to be able to quickly refer students to a demo in case they missed it or need additional info. 

In this resource, I created a video and handout that teach students about Graphite pencils. With the handout and video they will learn:

  • What are graphite pencils?
  • What is a value scale?
  • How to create a value scale
  • Grid drawing: Using a grid to redraw a photo 
  • Shading Practice: Using a photo for reference









If you use these resources, leave a comment below! I love to hear that people are enjoying my resources. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...