Wednesday, August 10, 2022

New Demo Video: How To Use a Glue Stick

 Hi friends and enemies!

The past couple of days I've spent trying to build some videos for demo purposes. I'm trying to be able to allow my students more independence and autonomy with art room techniques and materials.

I usually demo how to use a glue stick and even though I teach middle school,  there are still students who struggle with it. I'm not sure I would make a student sit through the entire video without me jumping in to point something out or show in real life, but it's good to know that I have this video as backup.

Side note: mine is not the first video on youtube that shows how to use a glue stick, so someone else thought a video like this was necessary. Mine is meant for an older student, so no baby talk here. 



Here's the link to the video on my Youtube channel.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...