Wednesday, August 10, 2022

My TpT Store: 3-2-1 Oil Pastels--A How To Video & Graphic Organizer

Hey friends and enemies!

I've been creating some resources that students can use to learn the basics of art supplies. So many times I do the same demos over and over and it would be nice to be able to quickly refer students to a demo in case they missed it or need additional info. 



In a previous post, I explained how my friend Jen pointed me down the road to using the 3-2-1 format for my videos. Once I started thinking of organizing my demos this way, I haven't been able to stop!

Oil pastels are near and dear to my heart. I use them in my own scratch art-inspired work and love how easy they are to use and the bright colors!




3-2-1 Oil Pastels Video and Graphic Organizer

With this resource students will learn: 
  • What are oil pastels?
  • Three ways to use this art material
  • Two cool techniques
  • One thing to keep in mind











If you use these resources, leave a comment below! I love to hear that people are enjoying my resources. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...