Thursday, August 11, 2022

New Demo Video: How To Use Hot Glue/How To Use a Hot Glue Gun

Hi friends and enemies!

The past couple of days I've spent trying to build some videos for demo purposes. I'm trying to be able to allow my students more independence and autonomy with art room techniques and materials.


Well if you've been following my posts recently, you may have seen this video coming. I've posted videos on using a glue stick and how to use Elmer's glue and here's my final offering: How To Use Hot Glue/How To Use a Hot Glue Gun.

A necessary skill for a middle schooler and for those who have never used a glue gun before. Yeah, there's people out there that DON'T EVEN OWN A HOT GLUE GUN. GASP! I grew up in the 1980's when crafting with glue guns became a thang. I thought everyone had one of these! 

If you don't have one, they are super handy. My kids and I use them all the time for projects. They are especially good for building 3D and for those times when you are too impatient to wait for Elmer's Glue to dry. 

Here's the link for the video on my Youtube channel.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...