Wednesday, March 15, 2023

NEW HANDOUT: Suminagashi Printmaking Handout/Reseource

Here's a one-page quick handout/resource to use with students when teaching Suminagashi printmaking. Suminagashi monoprinting can be linked to science and World History and Graphic Arts (STEAM). Find it on my Teacher Pay Teachers store.


I teach printmaking to middle school students and I use this as part of a one-day Suminagashi "Lab" I do with them. On printing day, students enter the room and I have all of the tables set up for them to work. I give them this handout, do a demonstration, and the rest of the class time is spent creating and experimenting with the medium.

This handout is also used the next class to debrief.


Description:

This one page handout/resource can be used on its own or part of a larger printmaking unit. It's also a note-taking sheet so you can customize it for your specific lesson.


What you get:

THIS PURCHASE IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY. You will get a digital file for a one page black and white pdf of my hand drawn Suminagashi Handout. Note: This file does not have any dates written on it, so you can use it for any year!


How to use this file:
  1. Download the file from TpT
  2. Print on regular paper (not included with purchase) or share via Google Classroom, etc.
  3. Customize by having students take notes on it or use the backside to plan/sketch
You can use this printout on its own or glue it into a sketchbook


Legal Stuff/Niceness Clause:

I work hard to create these resources. I believe that you are using them for personal/classroom use and will only make copies for yourself and your classroom and will NOT resell these, repost my files (for free or for sale) or sell them as your own. Be kind!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...