Saturday, August 24, 2024

Stencil Printmaking Handout

Attention art teachers and students! 

Looking for a fun and educational project? My printmaking handout on stencils is perfect for 7th and 8th graders (and beyond)!



As educators, we're always seeking engaging ways to introduce students to various art forms. My comprehensive stencil printmaking handout, tailored for 7th and 8th-grade students, offers a perfect blend of theory and practice.

Key components include:
• Essential vocabulary
• Fundamental techniques
• Historical context
• Visual process guides

Originally designed for fabric projects, this resource is adaptable to various mediums, fostering creativity and hands-on learning. Use for so many different projects from graffitti to making custom t-shirts!

What age group is this suitable for?

I use this with my 7th and 8th graders, but this is suitable for artists from about ages 10+, community groups, homeschool students and adult learners.

What's Included?

This handout is two pages and is black and white. I also have a page that includes suggestions for use.


Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store to get this resource and see my other handouts:


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Stencil-Printmaking-Handout-12087258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...