Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Color Scheme Practice: Mandala-Sub Activity Early Finisher

Use this black and white Color Scheme Practice Worksheet as a follow up activity on your color theory lesson. I usually have students complete it AFTER they've completed a practice color wheel.



HOW TO USE:
This worksheet is great for early finishers (I have them hold onto it all semester and work on it whenever they have free time). OR, this could be a great sub activity.

AGE RANGE:

I use this activity with my 7th and 8th graders, but it would be appropriate for high school students. For younger students, check my other listing for a simplified version of this activity (fewer color schemes).



GETTING STARTED:

I usually start it with the students as a demo, and work on it here and there myself to model exectations for the activity.

This pdf also incudes a slide with a partially-colored example and tips for use. This can be used by the teacher or displayed (or printed) for student use.


Go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store for more info: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mandala-Color-Scheme-Practice-Worksheet-Sub-Early-Finisher-12022312

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...