Tuesday, September 7, 2021

"Think You're Done?" Poster

Created this poster right before school started this year. I had seen it on Pinterest and thought it would be good for the room. I usually remind students what it looks like if they are done, but this helps them to think for themselves.


At first, I ended up just copying the poster--I had created a few posters this summer, and wanted to get this done and al the wall. 
This is the image I saw on Pinterest, but the link is broken,
so I don't know who the original owner.

But...I wasn't happy with it. So, I showed it to my friend Jess and she texted back, "It isn't you." She was right (as usual). So I redesigned and like this SOOOOOO much more! Now to find some empty wall space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...