There are categories such as:
- Fun At School (lunch with principals and teachers, etc.)
- We Love Sports (karate lessons, etc)
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry (Wine, GC at Restaurants)
- Pamper Yourself (Gift baskets, jewelry, etc.)
- Let's Go Shopping! (More GC's, etc.)
- More Great Stuff (Classes and items for yourself and for giving)
I donated two things to the auction: the first is the Kandinsky-inspired canvas with the learning quote "You Learn Something EVERY Day IF You Pay Attention." This is perfect for home or classroom! We can all use a reminder to pay attention, right? NOTE: If someone outside of driving distance to Amherst, NH (say, over 30 miles--but still in the continental U.S.) is the winning bidder of this piece, I'll pay to ship it to you.
The other thing I donated is full tuition for my "Gifts From The Art" Class held in Amherst at Wilkin's Elementary School in December 2012. This is a fun 2-day class where children can create art-inspired gifts for their family and friends for the holidays. It really is a blast and the children create all sorts of amazing pieces. This one you'll have to be in Amherst to attend. Right now, this class is open to 2nd-4th graders. Here's the post about last year's class.
Both of my items are in the "More Great Stuff" category.
OK, so there's my commercial--get bidding!