|The Usual Suspects...|
- Small piece of felt for base (feet). I use a stiff piece of felt for the base.
- Large pom pom (for body), ours were about 2" in diameter
- 2 googly eyes (or one if you are making a cyclops!)
- Cardstock for mouth (an index card works great)
- Embellishments such as hearts, antennas (mine are flower stamens sold in the cake decorating aisle at the craft store), bows made from bits of ribbon, etc.
- Tacky glue
- Construction paper for the card, optional
2. Use tacky glue to glue the pom pom to the heart-shaped base.
3. Add eyes and embellishments. Have fun and be silly! My son knew what he wanted to do and I just let him go!
4. Use tape to secure your critter to a rectangle of construction paper. Write a silly message such as "I'm Wild For You" or "I've got my EYE on you Valentine!" (if you are doing the cyclops) and the To/From Information. ENJOY!