Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall Art Class Flyer now available!

Hello all!

I just finalized the flyer describing the Fall/Winter 2014 art classes I'll be holding in Amherst, NH this year.



So excited!

To download a copy of the flyer--so you can actually read it--click the link below to go to my GoogleDocs page...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byb1fmno7uIva05HNVVINDZyVUU/edit?usp=sharing

And NEW this year: Family Art Studio nights on the second Thursday of each month. This gives families the opportunity to relax and create art together! This is new for me, so I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

So, check out the course, and contact me if you have any questions. If you want to register, head on over to www.AmherstRec.org and do so there. I'll be updating the "Art Classes" page of my blog with this info as soon as I get a minute.

Thanks! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...