Welcome!

Welcome!
Art teachers were STEAM-ing before STEAM was cool!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Gift: Pinhole Camera Kit on sale!

Hello gang!

I was doing some Christmas shopping the other day and saw an item that you may be interested in, since I just posted about cameras for children. Mindware.com has a pinhole camera kit that is relatively inexpensive (and on sale)--so if you are looking to encourage a love of photography for a child near you--check it out! Right now (12-4-2013) it is only $10.95 (not including shipping).

OK, so here's the fine print...no, I do not get any sort of reimbursement for this post from Mindware, etc. I'm a mom and a Christmas shopper and I saw this and thought of you! I ordered it the other day for oldest son, but haven't received it, haven't seen it in person, and haven't used it. But, it looks cool, don't ya think?

Of course, you can make a pinhole camera for free (from found materials or printables online--check out this cool one from Raven's Blight), but I don't think my son would want to do that--this kit has him satisfy his building tendencies, but *hopefully* is enticing enough and successful. We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...