Welcome!

Welcome!
Art teachers were STEAM-ing before STEAM was cool!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Creativity Challenge (My Turn!)

A few months ago I saw that a few bloggers were having a creativity challenge. The details of the challenge were such: the challenger offers to make three pieces of artwork for three different people. They, in turn, would make three pieces of artwork for three other people. And so on...spreading the creativity and kindness around.


Creating art in college--
I promise I'll do something better than this!
How exciting! Imagine all of that artwork coming and going all over the place. It need not be limited to traditional artwork, my assumption is that it needs to be something that allows the challenger to explore and create. What a great chance to try something new.

I was selected to be a recipient of a piece of artwork created by Mr. R at My Messy Art Room. Well, I just heard from Mr. R that the piece he created for me is on its way. I can't wait to see it!

Now it's time for me to hold up my end of the bargain: I will create something (I don't know what yet!) for the first three people who say (in the comments below) they would like to participate. If you say you would like to participate, you must issue the challenge somewhere (on your own blog, on facebook or twitter -- wherever you want) and personally make something in 2012 for at least three people, who will pledge to make something for three more people . . .

If you're one of the first three respondents, send me your address in a private message (my email address is listed on my profile) so that I can mail you my creation.

Ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...